If you’re an exhibitor displaying at the 2016 SHOT Show, December 18 is one date you’re going to want to circle, check and gold star on your calendar. This is the deadline day for more than 20 planning items, many of which signal the end of advance rates and their substantial discounts. Let’s take a look at the most important of these in this post, and we’ll follow-up with a second post detailing the rest.
- Vehicle and Motorized Units Spotting Fee Due—This $163.90 fee is due to Freeman to help place your vehicle in your booth or display location. Please remember you will need to apply for a permit with the Clark County Fire Department directly if you did not make the December 4 deadline to be part of the SHOT Show blanket permit. Click here to fill out the form and pay the fee.
- Target Date Changes Deadline—Need to change your check-in time for booth setup? December 18 is the deadline for submitting change requests. Click here to access the form. Please note Freeman will do their best to accommodate your request based on day, time and location of your booth. There is no fee to change your Target Time.
- Freeman Material Handling Services Deadline—Complete the form here to order material handling services from the Advance Warehouse. This form may also be used if you’re shipping directly to the SHOT Show.
- Freeman Labor (Including Forklift Booth Installation/Dismantling)—This form allows exhibitors to order display installation and dismantling services through Freeman. Exhibitors may opt to have Freeman personnel supervise these operations for you or you can appoint a staff member to supervise. If you require a forklift for setup or a rigging operator, you’ll need the request form found here.
- Hanging Truss, Chain Hoist, Lighting and Stagehand Labor—Ordering these materials and labor can require several steps, including ordering electrical service by going to SHOTShow.org, clicking on the Exhibitor Resource Center tab under the “Exhibitors” heading, then scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor—As an exhibitor, you may appoint a contractor of your choice to perform certain services. These EAC services can include furniture suppliers, temporary staffing and hostesses, videography and photography talent and others. All EACs are required to complete the EAC application found here and submit it to Show Management by December 18. Complete regulations for working with EACs may be found here.
- Exhibit Accessories Order—Freeman can provide a variety of accessories to enhance your booth, including shelving, display racks, counters, cabinets and light fixtures. Prices for these accessories increase substantially after December 18, so be sure to place your orders before that advance rate deadline. Access the order form here.
- Booth Personnel and Temporary Staffing—Need some extra hands and smiling faces to work your booth scanning badges, collecting business cards, handing out literature and demonstrating product? Eastridge Workforce Solutions, in partnership with Show Management, can supply personnel to do all those tasks and more. Best of all, order the talent you need by December 18 and you’ll receive a discount. Click here for more information and to place your order.
- Booth Exhibit Rentals—Whether you simply don’t own your own exhibit or you want to add dimension to your current display, Freeman can create a full booth setup for you. Booth packages are available in all booth sizes complete with carpet, cleaning, lighting colors, shelving, graphics and more. Fully custom options are also available to provide some wow-factor to your display Order here.
- Exhibit Furnishings—You know you need them: chairs, stools, tables and other furnishings to complete your booth setup. A wide variety of booth furniture is available in two grades from Freeman, standard and premium.
Melissa Schilling is the Director of Conferences and Exhibitions for the National Shooting Sports Foundation.