The newest enhancement to the marketing package included with all completed exhibitor applications is the ability to upload your company logo through your exhibitor dashboard. That logo will be displayed in the SHOT Show Planner, on the SHOT Show Mobile App, in the printed Official SHOT Show Directory and on the Wayfinder screens during the Show.
Uploading your logo is easy. Here’s how:
- Login in to your Exhibitor Dashboard.
- Click on “Edit Profile,” then “Company Logo”
- You will upload two separate logo files, one for online use and one for print.
- Online logos must be RGB (no CMYK) and smaller than 2 MB. File type can be .gif, .jpg or .png. The optimal dimensions are 288 pixels wide x 72 pixels high. This is the logo that will appear in the SHOT Show Planner and on the SHOT Show Mobile App. It is strongly suggested you name this logo “YourCompanyNameONLINE.jpg” or something similar.
- The logo for use in print publications must be CMYK, 300 dpi and 1½ x 1½ inches. File type can be .eps, .ai, .jpg, .png or .psd. You must name this file the same as your company name; “YourCompanyNamePRINT.gif” for example. The print logo will appear with your Official SHOT Show Directory listing.
- Click “Choose File” next to each type and proceed to upload your file.
- When done, click “Save & Continue.”
One final note: For those companies that will be debuting new logos at the 2018 SHOT Show but not beforehand, you can certainly upload those new logos for print publication without worry about a premature release. The uploads are secure and your logo will not appear in print materials available to the trade or public before the 2018 SHOT Show opens. Online logos can be updated at any time, so we would advise you upload your current logo now, then make a note to update that digital logo in January prior to the start of the show as necessary.
Have questions or need help with your logo upload? Contact Exhibitor Services at 855-355-7468 or email ExhibitorHelp@SHOTShow.org.