Welcome to Day 2 of the 2018 SHOT Show! We are here in Las Vegas for the 40th anniversary of the SHOT Show. We have highlighted some key information for you to keep in mind while walking the show floor today.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV & YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Channel 5 in the Venitian/Pallazzo) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Facebook and Twitter — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s Facebook page and Twitter feed are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Instagram — Get some firearms eye candy on SHOT Show’s Instagram page.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — is available for download now. You'll see a great deal of enhanced functionality this year, from real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more.
Stop by the NEXT Pavilion
See whats next for the industry with 100 all-new manufacturers and suppliers never before seen at the SHOT Show. This is the spot for evaluating innovative products and exploring new partnerships. Located on Level 3, just outside the Press Room and Members' Lounge.
Visit the NSSF’s Project ChildSafe booth
Today at 4 p.m. is the“Women of the Gun” appearance featuring 20 top female shooters and hunters, and a chance to win a Fred Hagel sporting art print.Visit Booth #2426 to learn more about your industry’s firearms safety program and how to get involved.
Check out the National Shooting Sports Month Booth
It's never to early to start thinking about how you can promote National Shooting Sports Month, which takes place in August. Stop by Booth #2414, to learn more, and see how you can get involved and promote the shooting sports this coming August. Today's Celebrity Appearance Schedule at the Booth:
- 9:30 – 10 a.m. | Doug Koenig, World Champion Shooter and Hunter
- 10 – 11 a.m. | John Peterson, Professional Golfer (pistol draw challenge)
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Julie Golob, World Shooting Champion
- 12:45 – 1:15 p.m. | Kim Rhode, USA Shooting, Six-Time Olympic Medal Winner
- 2 – 3 p.m. | Ryan Villopoto, 4x Supercross / 5x Motocross Champion (pistol draw challenge)
- 3 – 4 p.m. | Women of USA Shooting: Caitlin Connor, Rachel Martin, Corey Cogdell-Unrein
Visit the New Product Center
Be one of the first to see more than 400 of the hottest new products on the market! Through the SHOT Show Moblie App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. Open Every show morning at 8 a.m., located on Level 1 Between the Shuttle Bus and Taxi Areas.
Retailer and Range Seminars
We have a great Retailer Seminar Line for today! Space is filling up. Reserve your spots now.
- Negligent Entrustment of a Firearm — a Problem You Don't Want to Have — 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
- The 21st-Century Role of a Lawyer in Retail Firearms Compliance — 1 to 2 p.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
- Town Hall Meeting Featuring ATF, NICS & FBI — 2:30 to 4:30 p.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up.View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
2018 Show Schedule
Wednesday, January 24 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 25 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, January 26 8:30 — AM – 4:00 PM
Attendee Onsite Registration Hours
Wednesday, January 24 — 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 25 — 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, January 26 — 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.
- Las Vegas Monorail — NSSF has secured discounted rates here
- Uber — Discount credit available here
- Lyft — Ride credit available here