At the 2017 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, we launched our first Supplier Showcase as a way to better connect our manufacturing exhibitors with third-party material and service providers essential to their processes. It was an astounding success, with more than 260 vendors displaying and nearly 3,000 CEOs, procurement specialists, engineers, product designers and others in attendance.
Feedback from the event from both suppliers and our manufacturing exhibitors was so positive we’re now making this a two-day event for the 2018 SHOT Show, and we’ve just opened registration for any and all third-party suppliers of materials and services to the firearms manufacturing trade. These include suppliers of extrusions, fabrication processes, fabrics, machinery, metals, plastics, tooling and those providing software and logistical support services.
Vendor registration is open to both NSSF Associate Members (our membership tier created specifically for third-party companies regularly engaged in supplying goods and/or services directly to businesses in the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting sports industry) and non-members, and NSSF Members receive a substantial discount on the registration fee ($2,250 versus $2,650 for non-members). Vendors successfully completing their registration will receive:
- An 8’x6’ exhibit space in the Supplier Showcase hall. All you have to do is bring your samples or an iPad that provides your needed visuals, any literature or company information you want to distribute and you’re ready to go — no booth build, no move-in or move-out, and we’ll provide the electrical, furniture and ID sign.
- Two registrations that allow entry to the SHOT Show itself for the entire duration of the show (additional badges will be offered at a discounted rate).
- The SmartApp Lead Retrieval program which allows you to instantly capture the contact and demographic information of every manufacturer you interact with during the Showcase.
- Listing in the 2018 SHOT Show Directory with a special identifying Supplier Showcase logo.
- Lunch and refreshments on us!
The 2018 Supplier Showcase will take place Monday, January 22, and the first full day of the show, Tuesday, January 23, so register now — more than 100 vendors signed up during registration opening alone — and make your plans for a busy and profitable week in Las Vegas. More information about the 2018 SHOT Week can be discovered at www.SHOTShow.org, and our Supplier Showcase Marketing Toolkit is also a great resource.
Note: Sponsorship are now available for the 2018 Supplier Showcase and other SHOT Show events. There are hundreds of sponsorship opportunities, something for every budget, and we can often work on a custom-designed sponsorship package to fit your spending and target marketing plans. For more information, contact Dave Jeannette, NSSF Senior Director, Sales, at email@example.com, or Chris Tatulli, NSSF Director, Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org.