Welcome to the 2020 SHOT Show! We have a great week ahead of us, let's Gear Up for the first day of the world's largest outdoor industry trade show! Make sure you get the most out of your time here with this don't miss list.
We have selected several locations to make picking up your badge easy and convenient. Find the badge pickup location that works best for you.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
New Products Center is Open
Be one of the first to see more than 400 of the hottest new products! Through the SHOT Mobile App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. The New Product Center opens every show morning at 8 a.m. (located on Level 1 near the shuttle bus and taxi areas, across from the Law Enforcement Booths 6000-8700).
Attend the Supplier Showcase
After a great first day yesterday, the Supplier Showcase is kicking off its second and final day in the 5th Floor Palazzo Ballroom of the Venetian. Head up the escalators to connect with more than 500 of the best material suppliers in the industry from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.!
Stop By the NEXT Pavilion
See what's next for the industry with 100 manufacturers and suppliers never before seen at the SHOT Show. The NEXT Pavilion is the spot for evaluating innovative products and exploring new partnerships. Located on Level 3, just outside the Press Room and Members' Lounge.
Retailer and Range Seminars
We have a great Line up for today! Space is filling up. Reserve your spots now.
We’ve got a great lineup of Retailer and Range Seminars today:
- Monetizing Your Range Metals—9 – 10 a.m., Lando 4301B
- Influencer Partnership Panel—10:15 – 11:15 p.m., Marcello 4401A
- NICS/E-Check—11:30 – 12:30 p.m., Lando 4301B
- Dealer Liability—1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Lando 4301B
- Expanding the #GunCommUNITY—2:45 – 4:45 p.m., Lando 4301B
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up. View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer and Range Seminars here.
State of the Industry Reception
Tonight’s State of the Industry Reception will take place at the Sands Showroom, starting with hors d'oeuvres at 5:30 p.m. Be sure to pick up your tickets at the NSSF membership booth, we look forward to seeing you soon!
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. — Cocktail Reception
- 6:10 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. — State of the Industry presentation
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. — Keynote Speech by Mike Rowe
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.
- Las Vegas Monorail—NSSF has secured discounted rates here.
Uber—Discount credit available here.
Lyft—Ride credit available.
Join the +ONE MovementSM
NSSF asks its industry partners, outdoor media and social media influencers to help spread the word about the +ONE Movement, reminding everyone in the firearms-owning community that they can play a role in establishing a secure future for hunting and shooting sports. Learn more at nssf.org/plusone or visit with NSSF staff in the Press Room.