SHOT Show® is off to a great start! Make sure you're getting the most out of your time here with this helpful daily agenda.
State of the Industry
The State of the Industry presentation recognizes the important accomplishments of our industry during the last year as well as addresses the important challenges we’ll face in the upcoming year. Hear Joe Bartozzi, NSSF CEO and President, present industry updates that are important for every professional to hear.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
Pop-Up Preview Today Only
Featuring hundreds of first-time exhibitors that have been trying to exhibit at the SHOT Show for years—from leading to up-and-coming manufacturers—the SHOT Show is excited to welcome a whole new line of products to expand attendees' inventory.
Stop by today ONLY in the Palazzo Ballroom on the 5th floor of the Venetian to find the latest in clothing, footwear, cameras, tents, and other gear that today's active hunters and outdoor enthusiasts demand.
Women of the Gun Event
Don't forget to join us this evening for the Women of the Gun reception, to discuss firearms safety with some of the biggest female firearms celebrities, including Julie McQueen, Carrie Lightfoot, Julie Golob and Barbara Baird. Don't forget to bring your invitation with you, We look forward to seeing you there!
Range and Retailer Seminars
We’ve got a great lineup of Retailer Seminars today:
- Measurable Success. The Gold Standard—9 a.m. – 10 a.m., Lando 4301B
- Mastering the USED GUN Market—10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m., Lando 4301B
- NSSF Government Relations Update—1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Lando 4301B
- ATF/FBI/NICS Town Hall—2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Marcello 4404
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up. View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP)
We’ve got a great lineup of law enforcement education sessions today:
- Updated and Realistic Firearms Training – Why Your Training Must Continually Evolve: 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m., Marcello 4404
- Firearms / Deadly Force Training Panel: 8:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m., Marcello 4504
- Using Reflex Sights on LE Handguns: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Marcello 4404
- Concealed Carry Carbine: 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Marcello 4404
- Deliberate Practice: If It Doesn't Challenge You, It Doesn't Change You: 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., Marcello 4504
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.