Welcome to Day 3, we are halfway through the 2020 SHOT Show. Here are some updates to help you plan your day.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
Don't Miss these Exclusive SHOT Show-Only Deals
Many of our exhibiting distributors offer exclusive show-only specials and promotions on products for retailers, ranges, law enforcement and armed forces buyers attending the show. Instead of wandering the aisles seeking out deals, now the SHOT Show Distributor Marketplace features which distributors are on-site with show specials. See participating distributors with show-only deals here.
Facts & Figures
SHOT Show is the largest trade show of its kind in the world. Each year, the industry’s latest and greatest products are on full display at the show, attracting industry professionals from around the world to Las Vegas. Here are some nuggets of information to demonstrate just how big the SHOT Show is.
See more SHOT Show facts & figures.
Have You Visited the New Product Center?
Don't miss the opportunity to see more than 400 of the hottest new products! Through the SHOT Show Moblie App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. The New Product Center, located on Level 1 near the shuttle bus and taxi areas, is open every show morning at 8 a.m.
We’ve got a great lineup of Retailer Seminars today:
- Organic Facebook Marketing: 9 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., Lando 4301B
- Pawn Industry Compliance: 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m., Lando 4301B
- Cultural Influences and the 4473: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Lando 4301B
- FFL Security and Risk Management: 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Lando 4301B
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up. View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
See what's new and what's NEXT
The NEXT Pavilion is on Level 3, just outside the Press Room and Members’ Lounge
Come and discover the new manufacturers and suppliers who are at their first SHOT Show. You’ll find innovative, sales-generating products and ideas as you explore the new products and partnerships that build business. With 100 first-time exhibitors, the NEXT Pavilion is where you go to be the first to offer game-changing firearms, accessories and gear at your store.
Visit the SHOT Show Store Today
Stop by the SHOT Show store to pick up some awesome SHOT Show swag today!
2 SHOT Store Locations:
- Level 2 Lobby
- Hall G (inside main entrance)
Join the +ONESM Movement
NSSF asks its industry partners, outdoor media and social media influencers to help spread the word about the +ONE Movement, reminding everyone in the firearms-owning community that they can play a role in establishing a secure future for hunting and shooting sports. Learn more at nssf.org/plusone or visit NSSF's booth locations at #L231 or #15846.