Welcome to the fourth and final day of the 2020 SHOT Show! We hope you’ve had a tremendous week, we have highlighted some helpful information for you to enjoy your last day at the show.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
Don't Miss these Exclusive SHOT Show-Only Deals
Many of our exhibiting distributors offer exclusive show-only specials and promotions on products for retailers, ranges, law enforcement and armed forces buyers attending the show. Instead of wandering the aisles seeking out deals, now the SHOT Show Distributor Marketplace features which distributors are on-site with show specials. See participating distributors with show-only deals here.
Last Day To Visit The New Product Center
Located on Level 1 Between the Shuttle Bus and Taxi Areas, the New Product Center is open from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Visit The SHOT Show Store Today
Stop by the SHOT Show store to pick up some awesome SHOT Show swag today!
2 SHOT Store Locations:
- Level 2 Lobby
- Hall G (inside main entrance)
SHOT Store Hours
Today: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
After the Show
Carry-on Promotional Items
Please remember when collecting promotional items on the show floor, certain items are prohibited in your luggage and carry-on bags. To find out what items are prohibited, use TSA’s “Can I Bring?” site. Don’t lose those new items to TSA.
Keep Up With NSSF In 2020
NSSF is not only the owner and operator of the SHOT Show, but it’s also your industry’s trade association. Keep up with NSSF and all the association has to offer you all year at nssf.org. If you’re not a member, please consider joining today.
Looking for more information from NSSF? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, Bullet Points.
Book Your 2021 SHOT Show Hotel Reservations
You can now reserve your hotel for the 2021 SHOT Show. Visit the OnPeak representatives on site for the best hotel deals for the 2021 SHOT Show. OnPeak representatives are located in Level 2 lobby and NSSF membership lounge.
Get Ready for the SHOT Show 2021 Expansion to the Caesars Forum
Next year, the SHOT Show is adding more exhibits, education, meetings, and experiences in the all new Caesars Forum. Just steps away from the Sands Expo via a custom-built sky bridge for SHOT Show attendees, this expansion provides more space for manufacturers and distributors to display their product lines, as well as new exhibitors from even more product categories. Plus, be ready for hands-on product demonstrations like never before. Watch a video walkthrough of the new facility.
Gun Owners Care
Gun owners care. You care about safety. You care about preventing unauthorized access to firearms. You care about bettering your community and conserving wildlife for generations to come.
It’s time for gun owners to tell their stories, to show how they're making a difference. NSSF, the trade association for the firearms industry, has established the Gun Owners CareSM campaign to unite gun owners and the firearms industry in this common cause. Learn more.