Welcome to Las Vegas for the 42nd anniversary of the SHOT Show. Here are some updates and information to help you get prepared for the busy week ahead.
We have selected several locations to make picking up your badge easy and convenient once you arrive in Las Vegas. Find the badge pickup location that works best for you.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
Attend the Supplier Showcase
The SHOT Week Supplier Showcase is taking place today and tomorrow, in the 5th Floor Palazzo Ballroom of the Venetian. Head up the escalators to connect with more than 500 of the best material suppliers in the industry from 8:30 AM–5:00 PM! Check out the supplier list and floor plan to plan your route.
NSSF’s dedicated learning experience for retailers and range owners, providing business owners of all experience levels ways to improve their businesses. Check out the many SHOT University sessions happening today from 7:30 AM–5:00 PM.
Monday Press Room Hours
The SHOT Show Press Room is open to credentialed members of the press from 12:00–5:00 PM today. It will re-open at 7:30 AM Tuesday morning. You must have your SHOT Show badge to access the area. The Press Room is located on the third floor of the Venetian in the Murano Ballroom, up the escalators from the main show floor.
NSSF Member Reception
Come help us kick off the 2019 SHOT Show and mingle with your fellow NSSF members over hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. Taking place tonight on the 4th floor of the Venetian from 5:00–6:00 PM! This event is only open to NSSF business members. Please be sure to bring your e-ticket. Learn more about NSSF Membership.
Industry Day At The Range Transportation Schedule
All retail buyers planning to attend this afternoon's events at Industry Day at the Range are provided shuttle bus transportation to and from the venue.
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.
- Las Vegas Monorail — NSSF has secured discounted rates here
- Uber — Discount credit available here
- Lyft — Ride credit available here
There's Still Time
Retailer and Range Seminar Sign-Up
Retailer and Range Seminars are taking place Tuesday through Thursday. If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up for a class or two or three.
Join the +ONE MovementSM
NSSF asks its industry partners, outdoor media and social media influencers to help spread the word about the +ONE Movement, reminding everyone in the firearms-owning community that they can play a role in establishing a secure future for hunting and shooting sports. Learn more at nssf.org/plusone or visit with NSSF staff in the Press Room.