We are halfway through the 2022 SHOT Show, make the most of your day with today's highlights.
Exhibit Floor Hours
Today's exhibit floor hours:
Venetian Expo: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
LE Ballroom at Venetian Expo: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Caesars Forum: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
New Pavilion: SHOT Show eXtra
More than 100 exhibits will be on display, giving you an eXtra bonus on the show floor with an opportunity to meet new manufacturers, discover new products, and identify new solutions you can’t easily find anywhere else. SHOT Show eXtra will be located adjacent to the New Product Center.
Press Room Hours
The Press Room is the place to get your day in order, grab some coffee and plan your day on the floor. Today, Thursday, January 20, the Press Room is open from 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., while the show floor is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Today's Press Conference Room Schedule
Shooting for Women Alliance at 2 p.m.
Read more about these and other press conferences at the show in the Newsroom section of shotshow.org.
Today's Education Sessions
We’ve got a great lineup of SHOT University courses today:
- Top Ten Most Applicable Firing Range Occupational Safety and Health Hazards, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Murano Ballroom
- Are You Ready For a “Biden” Compliance Inspection?, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Murano Ballroom
- Firearms Industry Legal Roundtable, 1 – 2 p.m., Lido 3001A
- Unify and Simplify Your Retail/Range Operations, 1 – 2 p.m. in Murano Ballroom
- What is (and isn't) Working in Social Media Today, 2:30 – 4 p.m., Murano Ballroom
Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP)
We’ve got a great lineup of law enforcement education sessions today:
- Clark Nexsen Presents: The Training Triangle ” Training Facilities to Provide Comprehensive Use-of-Force Training, 8:15 – 10:15 a.m., Lido 3101B
- Safran Optics 1 & TNVC Presents: Night Vision Technology & Thermal Imaging Capabilities, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Lido 3101B
View all the LEEP sessions here.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the SHOT Show Mobile app for real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more!
- Digital Tracker Details Everything — Everything you need to know about this SHOT Show is detailed in our 2022 SHOT Tracker. Packed with show schedules, networking details, education descriptions, exhibitor lists, and a sneak peak of the hottest products being displayed by our sponsors, the SHOT Tracker is key to effective pre-show planning.
There are several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show. Check out the transportation services and shuttle schedules here.
Food and Beverage
Did you know? In addition to the dining options on-site and at The Venetian/Palazzo, there are numerous food and beverage options just across the walkway on the LINQ Promenade and in the LINQ and Harrah's resorts. Options include In-n-Out Burger, Yard House, Tilted Kilt, and many others.
Show Specials, Exclusives and More
SHOT Show exhibitors are offering a number of show specials, exclusives and more. Take a look at what some companies are offering in this digital flipbook.
Las Vegas Discounts
SHOT Show attendees receive exclusive discounts to Las Vegas restaurants, spas, bars, buffets, shows and more when they present their show registration badge between January 18–21. Take a look at the many discounts that the SHOT Show has organized.
|Visit the SHOT Show Store Today|
Stop by the SHOT Show store to pick up some awesome SHOT Show swag in any of the following locations:
Level 1 – Inside Exhibit Hall G Entrance
Level 2 – Lobby
Caesars – Near entrance from Plaza. Booth CF109 SHOT Store Hours:
Today: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m