SHOT Show Space Selection taking place LIVE online May 4-14, 2021
For the first time in over ten years, the SHOT Show is conducting a FULL SPACE SELECTION for the 2022 show, where qualified exhibitors may choose where their booth is located!
New and returning exhibitors who submitted their rental agreements by the space selection deadline (April 2) begin choosing their exhibit locations May 4-14, 2021. The 2022 SHOT Show Floor Plan will be viewable online allowing exhibitors, attendees, and the industry to watch updates live, and to start planning their 2022 SHOT Show experience.
Space Selection for the 2022 SHOT Show takes place May 4-14, 2021. Here’s how it works.
- Exhibit Space Rental Agreements were submitted by April 2 (no deposit required if you rolled over payment from 2021).
- SHOT Show Management will prepare the draw list in the following order:
- NSSF Patron members by priority points
- NSSF Supporting/Associate members by priority points
- Non-Members by priority points
- In mid-April, exhibitors were sent an email with a link to the live floor plan and an appointment time to make their selection.
- Exhibitors will receive a phone call from SHOT Show Management during their selection time to help you choose your booth. At that time, you will be seeing online, in real time, how the floorplan is filling up and what best fits your company.
Interested in exhibiting at the 2022 SHOT Show, click here.
Questions, contact Show Management at email@example.com.
Being an NSSF Member pays off. Current NSSF Associate and Supporting Members receive a $5 per square foot discount for SHOT Show exhibit booths (not to exceed membership dues). Plus, NSSF members receive priority booth placement for future show changes.