Deadline to qualify for open space selection is April 2, 2021
For the first time in over ten years, the SHOT Show is conducting a FULL SPACE SELECTION for the 2022 show, where qualified exhibitors may choose where their booth is located! Returning exhibitors must submit their rental agreement (links to the pre-filled agreement have been emailed) and required deposit by April 2, 2021. If you rolled over your payment from the cancelled 2021 SHOT Show, NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED. We will use your rollover as the required deposit.
New exhibitors may also participate in the space selection process. You just need to submit your rental agreements by April 2 and pay a 25% deposit. You can go to www.shotshow.org/exhibit to sign up.
Space Selection for the 2022 SHOT Show takes place May 4-14, 2021. Here’s how it works.
- Submit your Exhibit Space Rental Agreement by April 2 (no deposit required if you rolled over payment from 2021).
- SHOT Show Management will prepare the draw list in the following order:
- NSSF Patron members by priority points
- NSSF Supporting/Associate members by priority points
- Non-Members by priority points
- In mid-April we will send you an email with a link to the live floor plan and your appointment time to make your selection.
- You will receive a phone call from SHOT Show Management during your selection time to help you choose your booth. At that time, you will be seeing online, in real time, how the floorplan is filling up and what best fits your company
Being an NSSF Member pays off. Current NSSF Associate and Supporting Members receive a $5 per square foot discount for SHOT Show exhibit booths (not to exceed membership dues). Plus, NSSF members receive priority booth placement for future show changes.