Let your badge be your ticket to ride to the brand-new Caesars Forum! Take advantage of our exclusive discount and add your unlimited ride Monorail ticket now during the registration process, then just scan your badge at the gate to ride the rail to the show, to dinner and everything else Las Vegas has to offer! Monorail access will be embedded in your badge’s QR code. The unlimited ride access doesn’t begin until the first time you scan your badge at a Monorail faregate, and you’ll have unlimited access to ride for the length of time valid based on the pass type you purchase.
Free Shuttle Bus Service
Free rides to and from The Venetian Expo, Caesars Forum and official SHOT Show hotels (as listed here) are available on show days.
Morning and afternoon service runs every 30 minutes:
- The Venetian Expo & Caesars Forum — 7:00–10:30 AM (Please check hotel lobbies for departure points.)
- To hotels — 3:30–6:30 PM except Friday, when buses run from 2:00–5:00 PM. Buses depart from the following locations:
- The Venetian: Level 1 Lobby of The Venetian, just past Registration
- Caesars Forum: Street level below the Outdoor Plaza, on street behind the High Roller
- For special needs transportation to and from official SHOT Show hotels, call toll-free 1 (312) 634 6030 at least 20 minutes in advance of pick-up during shuttle hours.
- Prior to and after scheduled shuttle hours, please call Western Cab at 1 (702) 736 8000 for an ADA taxi.
Shuttle bus schedules can be viewed on this page and in the SHOT Show Mobile App prior to the show.