Every year about this time we hear from our show management partners at ConvExx that our discounted hotel blocks are selling out. This year is no exception.
NSSF has partnered with numerous hotels throughout the city, with a large concentration on the Strip, to provide best-rate reservations to our industry members attending SHOT Show. If you book with the SHOT Show headquarters hotel, the Venetian/Palazzo, or one of the other nearly 20 hotels for which we’ve negotiated best pricing through our partner onPeak, your benefits include:
- No penalty fees for cancellations or reservations
- Reserved blocks available in hotels to meet every budget from shoestring to champagne
- Easy management of group reservations
- No booking fees
- Bookings are in real-time, which means if onPeak displays it, it’s there, and you won’t get a page that says, “Sorry, this rate is sold out.”
- Participation in hotel reward points programs are uncompromised
- Shuttle service to the Sands Expo Center
- Discounted tickets for the Las Vegas Monorail
- Concierge services, including pre-arrival accommodations, show tickets, restaurant reservations, spas, golfing and more
- Your room will be there when you check-in. No scams, no empty promises.
That’s a long list of benefits, but as it is with most good things, there’s a limit. As we post this, our reserved blocks at Harrah’s, MGM Grand and Treasure Island have already sold out. That doesn’t mean you can’t get a room at those hotels, but rooms NSSF reserved at the best rate for those attending SHOT Show have been sold out. There are still plenty of other rooms left at other hotels, but it’s just early August, and a review of previous years tells us that sold-out status will pick up rapidly at those for which we’ve reserved best-price blocks.
The summer is winding down and our preparations for the 2020 SHOT Show are ramping up. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in Las Vegas next January, and we want you to not only have a great time while you’re there but one that gives you the best return on your investment. Booking your hotel rooms now is one way to help ensure both things happen for you.