Welcome to the latest SHOT Show Insider, written by the SHOT Show team at NSSF and our show partners to keep you informed on all things SHOT Show. Let us know what topics you’d like to see addressed here in upcoming issues by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOT Show Exhibit Space is Sold Out
Exhibit space for the 2023 SHOT Show is officially sold out. Thank you to all our exhibitors for supporting NSSF through the SHOT Show. That we’re sold out and have a waitlist is a testament to the passion of our industry and of our customers.
There’s a genuine excitement about the SHOT Show returning to normal and the new SHOT After Dark receptions and concert. If you haven’t heard, we’ll be introducing three after-hours events this year—on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings—outside on the Caesars Forum Plaza:
- On Tuesday evening, an Industry Welcome Reception will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., with free beverages and a chance to network and unwind after the first day of the show.
- On Wednesday, there will be a free, private All-Star Jam concert for all show badge holders. Presented by Outdoor Sportsman Group—with VIP Sponsors Glock and Vista Outdoor—the concert will feature Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Johnny Van Zant, Montgomery Gentry’s Eddie Montgomery, and a special surprise guest that we’ll be announcing soon. We have two more VIP Sponsorships available. If you’re interested in learning more about this unique experience to entertain your customers, hit me up at email@example.com.
- On Thursday, a Networking Reception will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., another chance to make new connections and meet up with old friends before dinner (and the final day of the show).
We can’t wait to share these new experiences with you and we look forward to seeing you all soon in Las Vegas. — Chris Dolnack, NSSF
Meeting Rooms Available
Do you need a private location off the show floor for sales meetings or events? Convenient meeting room locations are available on a first come, first served basis at both the Venetian and Caesars Forum—perfect for sales meetings, board meetings, parties or receptions. Full days, or half days, are available with evenings available for receptions. Questions regarding availability and size can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 702-216-5843. Or, simply visit shotshow.org/meeting-rooms to submit your request for a quote. — Laurie Prince, ConvExx
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
One last reminder! Please note each EAC company must provide Show Management, no later than December 16, an EAC Agreement with on-site contact information and the services to be performed. We have important messaging to share and need their information before the deadline.
There is an Agreement and Application located in the Exhibitor Resource Center. Certificates of Insurance must be provided along with the application with updated additional insured inclusions. Please contact email@example.com or call 702-216-5846 for more information. — Kathryn Rae, ConvExx
Hotel Cut-Off Dates Approaching
Secure rooms for yourself or your team at your preferred property before the special SHOT Show room rates go away. Rates at the Venetian/Palazzo will increase after December 12, and other partner hotels through onPeak will increase after December 14. Availability and special SHOT Show discounted rates after the cut-off dates are not guaranteed, so book your rooms today through the SHOT Show website. The only official housing providers are onPeak and the Venetian/Palazzo. — Melissa Schilling, NSSF
Buyer’s Preview Deck Opportunity Nearing Deadline
Take advantage of a highly effective marketing opportunity to increase sales, drive booth traffic, create brand awareness, and grow your business. This unique service provided by expomarkit Media Group is a very cost-effective method of reaching the top buyers and is the “Only Official Mailer” to reach buyers before the show. Call 205-332-1413 ext. 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. — Chris Tatulli, NSSF
Register Your Staff Today. It's Easy!
- Log into your dashboard.
- Click on the STAFF REGISTRATION button at the top
- If it is your first time, you will enter the company’s contact information
- Click on MANAGE GROUP (Add/Manage Staff)
- Here you will add a new person
- You can also add monorail passes, education, or donate to Project ChildSafe
- For more information on registration, guest badges, buyer badges and allotments, click here.
Don’t forget, while in your registration portal you can order lead retrieval and view hotel information. — Casie Stock, ConvExx