Connect online all year!
Nothing can truly replace the experience of the SHOT Show in Las Vegas. Until the show can be held in person, January 18-22, 2022, you can continue to explore exhibitors and new products all year through SHOT Show On Demand. This digital platform provides the trade media as well as retailers, range operators, law enforcement and armed forces representatives the ability to discover many of the products and meet with many of the exhibitors who were scheduled to be on display at our in-person event. Many of these manufacturers and service providers can’t be easily found through traditional distribution channels.
If you registered and participation in SHOT Show On Demand in January 2021, then your dashboard makes it easy to watch for new products, unread chat messages and exhibitor matches uploaded since your last login.
Features of SHOT Show On Demand include:
- Searchable Online Directory of more than 2,000 exhibitors and their products
- New Product Gallery
- Schedule Appointments: Attendees will have the ability to schedule virtual meetings with SHOT Show exhibitors during SHOT Week or to communicate through chat messages.
- Digital News: SHOT Show On Demand will be sending the always popular SHOT Daily through email.
- On TV: SHOT Show has partnered with Outdoor Sportsman Group to provide coverage on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel to make it even easier to catch product highlights.
- Education and Training: SHOT University, Retailer Seminars and Import/Export Sessions will be available online for unparalleled industry training and helpful insights.
- And more!
Who can participate in SHOT Show On Demand?
If you attended a SHOT Show as a buyer in 2018, 2019, or 2020; are an NSSF member; or invited trade industry media, you were automatically registered for SHOT Show On Demand. A link and a login was emailed to you.
If you have someone else with your company who may qualify to participate, complete the form below and we'll review.
Thank you to our 2021 On Demand Sponsors