Introducing a new way to connect online!
Nothing can truly replace the experience of the SHOT Show in Las Vegas. While the show won’t be taking place in person this year, it doesn’t mean NSSF can’t help the industry connect and conduct business this January. NSSF is pleased to announce the upcoming launch this January of SHOT Show On Demand, a digital platform that will provide the trade media as well as retailers, range operators, law enforcement and armed forces representatives the ability to discover many of the products and meet with many of the exhibitors who were scheduled to be on display at our in-person event. Many of these manufacturers and service providers can’t be easily found through traditional distribution channels.
In addition, SHOT UniversityTM and a selection of Retailer Seminars and Import/Export Sessions will be available providing important industry updates and training to keep you operating successfully in the coming year.
Features of SHOT Show On Demand include:
- Searchable Online Directory of more than 2,000 exhibitors and their products
- New Product Gallery
- Schedule Appointments: Attendees will have the ability to schedule virtual meetings with SHOT Show exhibitors during SHOT Week or to communicate through chat messages.
- Digital News: SHOT Show On Demand will be sending the always popular SHOT Daily through email.
- On TV: SHOT Show has partnered with Outdoor Sportsman Group to provide coverage on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel to make it even easier to catch product highlights.
- Education and Training: SHOT University, Retailer Seminars and Import/Export Sessions will be available online for unparalleled industry training and helpful insights.
- And more!
Who can participate in SHOT Show On Demand?
If you attended a SHOT Show as a buyer in 2018, 2019, or 2020; are an NSSF member; or invited trade industry media, you were automatically registered for SHOT Show On Demand. A link and a login has been emailed to you.
If you have someone else with your company who may qualify to participate, complete the form below and we'll review.
Thank you to our 2021 On Demand Sponsors