Welcome to the 2018 SHOT Show! We are back in Las Vegas for the 40th anniversary of the SHOT Show. We have highlighted some important information to help you stay prepared for the busy week ahead.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV & YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Channel 5 in the Venitian/Pallazzo) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Facebook and Twitter — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, SHOT Show’s Facebook page and Twitter feed are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Instagram — Get some firearms eye candy on SHOT Show’s Instagram page.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — is available for download now. You'll see a great deal of enhanced functionality this year, from real-time show announcements and the interactive floor maps, to meeting and scheduling functions, product information download capabilities (including product scanning at the New Product Center), SHOT Show video feeds and more.
Visit the New Product Center
Be one of the first to see more than 400 of the hottest new products on the market! Through the SHOT Show Moblie App, you can scan the products you like in the New Product Center and quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit locations. Open Every show morning at 8 a.m., located on Level 1 Between the Shuttle Bus and Taxi Areas.
Stop by the NSSF Member Booth
Visit the NSSF Member Services team at the Booth #L231, we're raffling off 10 pairs of Jeff Foxworthy tickets to NSSF members that visit our booth. Once you stop by, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a pair of tickets for his shows on either Tuesday or Wednesday night.
If you aren't one of the lucky winners you can still purchase tickets for the two performances by Jeff Foxworthy in The Venetian Theatre during the SHOT Show on January 24 and 25 at 8 p.m. Tickets can be purchased online, at any Venetian or Palazzo Box office or by calling 702.414.9000 or 866.641.7469.
Attend the Supplier Showcase
After a great first day yesterday, the Supplier Showcase is kicking off its second and final day in the 5th Floor Palazzo Ballroom of the Venetian. Head up the escalators to connect with more than 400 of the best material suppliers in the industry from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.! If you use or produce tools, machinery, fabrics, software, or other products and services for the shooting sports or outdoor sporting industries, then the Supplier Showcase is your opportunity to connect with each other.
Product Spotlight: Get an idea of the products you will see as Rachel Kopczyk visits the Laser Marking Technologies and American Speedloaders booth #S2008 located in the SHOT WEEK Supplier Showcase on Level 5. Watch more product spotlights from SHOT Show TV on the SHOT Show YouTube.
Retailer and Range Seminars
We have a great Line up for today! Space is filling up. Reserve your spots now.
- Navigating the NICS Background System — 9 to 10 a.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
- Using YouTube and Digital Paid Ads to Grow Your Small Business — 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
- Black Guns Matter: Engaging Urban Communities in the 2nd Amendment Fight — 1 to 2 p.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
- Handling the Good and Bad of Today's Media — 2:30 to 4:30 p.m., Lando Ballroom #4301A
If you're interested in attending any of these seminars, simply visit us on Level 4 of the Venetian outside the Lando Ballroom to sign up.View the full schedule of this week’s Retailer Seminars here.
State of the Industry Reception
With even more emphasis on networking, the 2018 State of the Industry Reception has been redesigned to give you more time to interact with your industry colleagues and take in the world-famous Las Vegas hospitality. The State of the Industry will take place in the Palazzo Theater. The schedule of events for tonight's State of the Industry:
- 5:30–6:15 p.m. — Hors d'oeuvres and open bar
- 6:15–7:00 p.m. — State of the Industry presentation and cash bar
If you purchased tickets to the State of the Industry Dinner, they may be picked up today at the State of the Industry Desk (Level 2 Lobby) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. After 3:30 p.m., tickets can be picked up at the Palazzo Theater until the event begins. Please note that this event is sold out and additional tickets are unavailable. Questions about your tickets? Call the Show Office at 702-691-8508.
2018 Show Schedule
Tuesday, January 23 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday, January 24 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 25 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, January 26 8:30 — AM – 4:00 PM
Supplier Showcase Hours
Tuesday, January 23 — 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Attendee Onsite Registration Hours
Tuesday, January 23 — 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, January 24 — 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 25 — 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, January 26 — 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
NSSF provides several ways to travel back and forth between your hotel and the show.