Registration for SHOT Show exhibitors is now open!
To REGISTER for Your Badges:
- Visit shotshow.org/exhibitor
- Sign into your Exhibitor Dashboard
- Click on the REGISTRATION button
What is Your Exhibitor Registration Dashboard?
Your Exhibitor Registration Dashboard is the first screen you see when you sign in to shotshow.org/exhibitor. Once there, you can perform the following tasks:
- Submit for your Exhibitor, Exhibitor Buyer, Exhibiting Media and Exhibitor Guest badges
- Register for education sessions, some of which are specifically tailored to assist manufacturers/exhibitors
- Purchase Monorail passes
- Purchase passes to SHOT After Hours events
- Donate to Project ChildSafe
- Order lead retrieval
Getting Your Badge in Vegas
No worries about forgetting your badges at home or distributing badges to all your team members before traveling. We provide numerous places around Las Vegas, as early as the Wednesday before the show, to pick up your badges. Locations will include not only the Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum, but six hotels along the Strip as well as at the airport. To see a full list of locations and times, please click here. Be sure to check back as information continues to be updated. A benefit to registering your team early is to avoid the lines where you will need to speak to representatives at the show during peak times. Just proceed to any badge pick-up location in the city and scan your barcode.
While registering for your badges, you will be given the opportunity to select whether the individual you are registering is a staff member or guest of your company. Please note that exhibitor guests will only be eligible to enter the show floor during show hours and be those employees not working in the booth, your investors, attorneys or board of directors that are there for official company business. It is not intended to be used for non-industry individuals those with no business purpose for attending.
New for This Year is the Exhibitor Buyer Badge
If you have employees who purchase from other exhibitors on behalf of your company, we are now offering an Exhibitor Buyer badge. These badge holders will still have early access to the floor, but their badge will reflect that they are buyer for your company as well. Please make sure that individual’s title reflects buying authority, and you may be requested to show invoices with their name on it to qualify for this type of badge. For more information, please email Cassandra Stock at email@example.com. NOTE: This badge is for staff of the EXHIBITING COMPANY; not for buyers who work for other companies.
Some More Guidance to Correctly Register Your Staff
In our efforts to correctly identify and credential each and every person entering into the SHOT Show, and assist you with keeping badge requirements within your allotments, we ask for your assistance in following these guidelines:
- SHOT Show Buyers: It is important for your company and the industry to properly categorize everyone that attends the SHOT Show. We recognize that your company has buyers you may wish to invite and host at the show. It is a disservice for them to wear an exhibitor or guest badge as it prevents them from taking advantage of all the benefits available to buyers. Please let us help you register your buyer guests appropriately by contacting Cassandra Stock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-216-5836.
- Setup/Teardown Company Staff: This is a person who works for your company BUT will not be working the booth during the show. You will be able to obtain wristbands for these people onsite at the EAC Desk in the Show Office on Level 1 of the Venetian Expo in Room 201 or at Caesars Forum in Room 405. Do not register them in your allotment.
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors: These are people who work for a third-party your company has hired to assist with the booth during setup, show days or teardown. These contractors will need to submit a separate EAC Application for wristbands, which is explained in detail in the Exhibitor Resource Center. They will be issued wristbands onsite at the EAC Desk in the Show Office on Level 1 of the Venetian Expo in Room 201 or at Caesars Forum Room 405. It is imperative EACs are registered properly for both credentials as well as ensuring liability requirements are satisfied. Do not register them in your allotment.
- Manufacturer Representatives: We ask that manufacturer representatives register themselves using the attendee registration link. During their registration, they will be allowed to enter any exhibiting company name in whose booth they will be working, as well as their own company name. The manufacturer representative badge will allow these industry members on the show floor during setup days and before the floor opens on show days.
- Exhibiting Press: Utilizing the Exhibitor Registration Dashboard, you can register individuals who work for your company as press at the same time you register for your exhibitor badges. Simply enter their information as an Exhibitor and check the box that says, “request press credentials.” Documentation showing they are press may need to be submitted to email@example.com. Once they are approved, your complimentary badge allotment will be credited back that allotment.
For more information on badges and allotments, please click on Badges & Allotments in the Exhibitor Resource Center.
Questions About Your Exhibitor Badges?
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please don’t hesitate to call us at 855-355-7468 or 203-270-2370, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.