Booth Pricing/Selection Info/Wait List
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the SHOT Show®. To be placed on our wait list please complete the SHOT Show Wait List form. If we are able to help you, we will contact you.
Ph. (855) 355-7468 or (203) 270-2370 ext. 214
Ph. (203) 426-1320 ext. 253
Interested in exhibiting in the Supplier Showcase or the all new Pop-Up Preview?
While there is a waitlist to exhibit on the traditional show floor, shot show has created two additional opportunities for companies to display their products and or services at the upcoming shot show. Visit supplier showcase and pop-up preview for more information and start exhibiting at shot show today!
3 steps to Becoming a SHOT Show Exhibitor
1. Apply for the SHOT Show Exhibitor Wait List
Go to www.SHOTShow.org/waitlist. Once you complete the application you will be sent a confirmation indicating what Tier Level your are. SHOT Show invites companies to exhibit based on tier level and NSSF membership status.
- Tier 1: Firearms, Ammunition, Firearm Components, Optics
- Tier 2: Firearms accessories, safes, holsters, Law Enforcement & Tactical (Except Firearms), targets, cutlery
- Tier 3: Anything else related to the Hunting & Shooting industry
Supporting and Voting Members of NSSF are ranked higher within each tier. If you are an NSSF Supporting or Voting member on the wait list, you will be offered space before a non-member within your tier. Member information can be found at www.nssf.org.
2. Accept invitation to exhibit in the NEXT Pavilion
If you are invited to exhibit at the SHOT Show it will be in the NEXT Pavilion. This is the only way first-year exhibitors gain opportunity to exhibit. The NEXT Pavilion is located in the level 3 lobby. Over 100 brand new exhibitors are placed here every year. Thousands of buyers visit the Pavilion each year and is one of the main focal points of the Show.
The SHOT Show Next Pavilion includes:
- ½ m x 1½ m turnkey exhibit kiosk with customized graphics, stool, and electrical outlet
- SHOT Marketing Package
- Lead retrieval mobile app
- A display in the New Product Center
- One-year membership to Outdoor Wire
- Two Show badges
- Company name and description included in SHOT Show printed and online directory
The cost to exhibit in the NEXT Pavilion is $4,395
If traditional exhibit space becomes available in the exhibit hall, space will be offered to current NEXT exhibitors who have submitted a contract and paid, on a first-come first-served basis.
3. Exhibit in a traditional booth in the exhibit hall the following year
After one Show in the NEXT Pavilion, your company will be offered a 10'x10′ exhibit space in the exhibit hall.
Questions? Contact SHOT Show Exhibitor Help at (855) 355-7468 or email ExhibitorHelp@SHOTShow.org
Display and Advertising Rules/Product Eligibility
- 2020 SHOT Show Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- 2020 SHOT Show Display Regulations & Height Restrictions
Visual and Promotional Standards Guide for SHOT Show
The SHOT Show Visual and Promotional Standards have been developed and implemented to create an aesthetically pleasing show environment for the SHOT Show attendee and retail buyer, while providing the SHOT Show exhibitor the forum to promote their brand and/or product line. The standards were developed by the SHOT Show and the National Shooting Sports Foundation. All advertisements must be in good taste and not detrimental to the National Shooting Sports Foundation's mission “To Promote, Protect and Preserve Hunting and the Shooting Sports.”
The following are the standards that are in effect for the 2020 SHOT Show:
- Signage, Promotion & Advertising — Any and all signage with price point and/or price ranges must be pre-approved.
- Cartoon characters are not allowed on any show signage throughout the building.
- Signage containing terms such as discounts, hot deals, blow-out sale, etc. must be pre-approved with regard to the artwork and positioning of the signage.
- Any advertising or artwork that is sexually explicit or suggestive must be pre-approved by the SHOT Show Management.
- Signage promoting “closeouts” will only be allowed in areas designated by the SHOT Show Management.
- Promotion of any other trade event is prohibited.
- Promotions of trade pavilions are allowed.
- All signage artwork must be reviewed by the SHOT Show Management.
- Submission must include contact information including, company name, booth number, individual's name, phone number and email.
- SHOT Show Management will review and provide feedback and a decision within five business days.
- Proofs must be submitted by December 1, 2019,** in order to meet crucial deadlines.
*Recommended for all signage. All print advertising will be proofed using the artwork that is submitted.
*Only applies to signage. All other materials must follow specific artwork deadlines (i.e., SHOT Show Directory, Tracker etc.)