The SHOT Show's Headquarters Hotel
1 (866) 659-9643 (U.S.); +1 (702) 414-4100 (International)
Las Vegas Monorail
There's no better time to use the Las Vegas Monorail than during a busy convention week. It's a great way to guarantee spending more time networking, learning, conducting business and spending time on the show floor and less time waiting in line for a cab or shuttle. The Las Vegas Monorail operates seven stations throughout the Strip, including one right at the Las Vegas Convention Center itself, the world's largest space for trade shows and exhibitions.
- Monorail trains arrive on average of every 4–8 minutes.
- Extra trains run on busy convention days.
- Monorail passes can be purchased in advance and digitally.
The Las Vegas Monorail is offering SHOT Show attendees exclusive discounts! Use the Monorail to travel the Strip without the hassles of traffic and wasted time. Unlimited 3-day, 4-day, 5-day and 7-day passes are available.
UBER or LYFT to the SHOT Show
UBER and LYFT are licensed to operate in Las Vegas, and not just on the Strip, but also to and from McCarran Airport. Please understand that limited space for car pickups in the front driveway of the Sands Expo Center make it imperative that cars arrive only once a reservation is made; no one is permitted to stage in front of the building to wait.
Please be sure that if you use UBER or LYFT, you are at the front driveway when the car you reserved arrives at the Sands Expo Center. Security will direct all cars to continuously move out of the driveway if the passenger is not there, which will cause further delays.
Returning users receive $2 off 10 rides. New LYFT users can download the app and receive up to $20 in free ride credit when you use the code ‘SHOTSHOW20‘.
Shuttle Bus SchedulesFree rides to and from the Sands Expo Center and official SHOT Show hotels (as listed here) are available on show days.
Monday HoursEvery 30 minutes 8:00 AM–6:00 PM continuously
Tuesday–Friday HoursMorning and afternoon service runs every 15 minutes as follows:
- To Sands/The Venetian — 7:00–10:30 AM (Please check hotel lobbies for departure points.)
- To hotels — 3:30–6:30 PM except Friday, when buses run from 2:00–5:00 PM. Buses depart from the Level 1 Lobby of The Venetian, just past the New Product Center at the bottom of The Venetian escalator.
- For special needs transportation to and from official SHOT Show hotels, call toll-free 1 (877) 214-6065 or 00+1+401-952-8274 (international) at least 20 minutes in advance of pickup during shuttle hours.
- Prior to and after scheduled shuttle hours, please call Western Cab at 1 (702) 736-8000 for an ADA taxi.
|Route 1||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Excalibur||At Luxor, North Bus Plaza|
|Luxor||North Bus Plaza|
|Tropicana||North Tour Lobby|
|Route 2||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|New York New York||Front Entrance|
|Park MGM||Tour Bus Area, Rear of Hotel|
|Route 3||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Elara, A Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel||At Planet Hollywood, Tour Bus Area|
|MGM Grand||Parking Garage Bus Area via Underground Tunnel|
|Planet Hollywood||Tour Bus Area|
|Route 4||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Bellagio||Tour Bus Area|
|Bally's||Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Cosmopolitan||Tour Bus Area|
|Flamingo||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Paris||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Westin||At Bally's, Flamingo Road Entrance|
|Route 5||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Circus Circus||Front Entrance|
|Route 6||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|SLS Las Vegas||Main Valet on Paradise Road|
|Stratosphere||North Door Entrance|
|Route 7||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Trump||Curbside on Fashion Show Drive|
|No Service||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Palace Station||No Service, Hotel Providing|
|Walking Distance||Hotel||Boarding Point|
|Harrah's||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|Mirage||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|The LINQ||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|Treasure Island||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
|Venetian/Palazzo||Walking Distance, No Service Required|
Just ask. where. provides complimentary concierge assistance offering the following services:
- SHOW TICKETS. Whether it is the best seat in the house or the best deal in the city, we can find it. Just ask. where.
- RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS. Whether it is a party of 150 or an intimate dinner for 2. Just ask. where.
- TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. Rental cars, limos or party bus. Just ask. where.
- TOURS. Grand Canyon, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam or LV city tours by plane, helicopter or bus. Just ask. where.
- SPA. Foot massage, facial or deep tissue massage. Just ask. where.
- SHOPPING. Where to find the best fashion icons in the city. Just ask. where.
- GOLF. Best courses in Las Vegas. Just ask. where.
- NIGHTCLUBS/GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS. Bottle service, line passes or discounts. Just ask. where.
- ATTRACTIONS. Roller coasters, museums or skydiving. Just ask. where.
- DISCOUNTS AND MORE! Just ask. where.
Our experienced on staff concierge team is able to assist you pre-arrival to Las Vegas or on the trade show floor. Contact us for all of your Las Vegas travel experiences.