We hope you’ve had a tremendous week at the SHOT Show®. Here are your highlights to get the most out of the last day of the 2023 shot. Safe travels to all, and we’ll see you back here next year, January 23-26, 2024!
Exhibit Floor Opens
Walk the SHOT Show's extensive exhibit floor to check out what our exhibitors have to offer. Exhibit floor hours today:
Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
LE Ballroom at Venetian Expo: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday Press Room Hours
The Press Room is the place to get your day in order, grab some coffee and plan your day on the floor. Today, Friday, January 20, the Press Room is open from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., while the show floor is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Be sure to Visit the New Product Center
The New Product Center is one of the most heavily visited areas of the show each year, with both buyers and Media in search of what’s new at the show. If you haven't been to Floor 1 Venetian Expo, make sure to stop by today. It's the most extensive collection of new shooting sports, hunting, outdoor accessories and equipment with more than 400 featured products at the 2023 SHOT Show. While visiting the New Product Center, industry members use the SHOT Show Mobile App to scan the products they like to quickly receive product details, manufacturer information and exhibit location.
NSSF Hall of Fame
We are pleased to announce the 2023 inductees to the NSSF Hall of Fame, recognizing the outstanding contributions of these three industry leaders.
Visit the SHOT Show Store Today
Stop by the SHOT Show Store from 8:30-5:30 p.m. to pick up some awesome SHOT Show swag in any of the following locations:
Venetian Expo Level 1: Inside Exhibit Hall G Entrance
Venetian Expo Level 2: Lobby
Caesars Forum: Near entrance from Plaza. Booth CF109
Show Specials, Exclusives and More
SHOT Show exhibitors are offering a number of show specials, exclusives and more. Take a look at what some companies are offering in this digital flipbook.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, the SHOT Show’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter feeds are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the app for real-time show announcements, interactive floor maps, meeting and scheduling functions, SHOT Show video feeds and more!
- Digital Tracker Details Everything — Everything you need to know about the SHOT Show is detailed in our 2023 SHOT Tracker. The Tracker is key for effective pre-show planning, packed with show schedules, networking details, education descriptions, exhibitor lists, and a sneak peek of the hottest products.
Share SHOT Show on Social Media
Use #SHOTShow to share your pictures and experiences from the 2023 SHOT Show and check out what others have been up to during SHOT Week!
Book Your 2024 Hotel
Hotel reservations are now being accepted for next year. Have questions? Visit the Housing Desk in The Venetian hallway outside the law enforcement ballroom or in the Caesars Forum lobby for personal booking assistance.
Thanks for Your Support of NSSF®
NSSF—The Firearm Industry Trade Association wants to thank all of you in attendance this week at the SHOT Show. In addition to helping make the SHOT Show what it is, your attendance and support allows NSSF do all it does in advocating, educating and communicating on behalf of our industry. If you're not already an NSSF member, join today.