It's SHOT time! We have a great week ahead of us. Let's get ready for the first day of the world's greatest trade show. Make sure you get the most out of your time here with this don't miss list.
There are several locations available to make picking up your badge easy and convenient once you arrive in Las Vegas. Visit this webpage to find the location that works best for you.
Exhibit Floor Opens
Walk the SHOT Show's extensive exhibit floor to check out what our exhibitors have to offer. Exhibit floor hours today:
Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
LE Ballroom at Venetian Expo: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
eXtra Pavilion Returns
Discover the next generation of shooting, hunting and outdoor industry companies in the easy-to-browse SHOT Show eXtra Pavilion. SHOT Show eXtra is a special exhibit area open today through Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., located right outside of the Press Room in the Level 3 and Level 4 lobbies of the Venetian.
Day 2 of the Supplier Showcase
After a great first day yesterday, the Supplier Showcase is kicking off its second and final day in the 5th Floor Palazzo Ballroom of The Venetian. Check out the floor plan to plan your route.
Tuesday Press Room Hours
The Press Room is the place to get your day in order, grab some coffee and plan your day on the floor. Today, Tuesday, January 17, the Press Room is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., while the show floor is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Today's Press Conference Schedule
- Davidson's, Glock, Gunsite Academy Exclusive Collaboration at 10 a.m.
- No More Angle! New Upright Thermal Targets for Thermal Scopes (IR Tools) at 11 a.m.
Learn more about these and other press conferences at the show in the Newsroom section of shotshow.org.
Industry Welcome Reception
Join us tonight from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the Great Outdoors Plaza, outside Caesars Forum to relax after the first full day of the SHOT Show and enjoy complimentary cocktails, connect with the industry on the Great Outdoors Plaza. Open to all SHOT Show attendees, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and media.
SHOT Show VIP Networking Event
One of the most impressive nightclubs in Las Vegas is opening early, and welcoming us late, exclusively for SHOT Show attendees to enjoy! Join other attendees tonight at the OMNIA Nightclub Networking Event from 8 p.m. to close. Separate Fees Apply. Buy Tickets Here.
Today's Education Sessions
We’ve got a great lineup of SHOT University courses today taking place in the Academy Ballroom 414-415
- Know That Old Gun or Lose Money: Appraisals, Markets and Authentication: 9 – 10 a.m.
- Understanding How Branded Apparel, and the Right Merchandising Mix, Can Positively Impact your Business: 10:15 – 11:15 a.m.
- Masterful Marketing to Engage the Firearm Consumer: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- ATF/NICS Townhall: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- The Unique Personas That Comprise Your Market: 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.
Law Enforcement Education Program (LEEP)
We’ve got a great lineup of Law Enforcement Education courses today:
- Armor Forge Presents: Survivability – The Truth about Ballistic Protection. 8 – 9 a.m., in room 3101B
- VirTra Presents: It Is Time to S.C.O.R.E. with High-Impact Training. 8:15 – 10:15 a.m., in room Lido 3001A
- InVeris Training Solutions Presents: Shooting Range Maintenance and Best Practices. 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m., in room Lido 3101B
- Trijicon Presents: Red Dots on Pistols. 10:45 – 11:45 a.m., in room Lido 3001A
- ADS Inc. and Phokus Research Group Present: Use of Wound Simulation in Stop the Bleed Training. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., in room Lido 3101B
- Protection Plus Tactics Presents: Close-Quarter Combat Techniques and Tools. 1 – 2 p.m., in room Lido 3101B
- Law Enforcement Today Presents: The (Culture) War On Cops: Why They're Losing It And How To Turn The Tide 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., in room Lido 3001A
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, the SHOT Show’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter feeds are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the app for real-time show announcements, interactive floor maps, meeting and scheduling functions, SHOT Show video feeds and more!
- Digital Tracker Details Everything — Everything you need to know about the SHOT Show is detailed in our 2023 SHOT Tracker. The Tracker is key for effective pre-show planning, packed with show schedules, networking details, education descriptions, exhibitor lists, and a sneak peek of the hottest products.
Archery In Caesars Forum Lobby
Archery Center is located in the Caesars Forum lobby. Learn about how you can incorporate archery into your retail business and even try out your archery skills on the Great Outdoor Plaza all week. Open to everyone to try out throughout the week.
Outdoor BBQs are available at the Venetian, back of Level 2, sponsored by Daniel Defense & the Great Outdoor Plaza at Caesars Forum.
Show Specials, Exclusives and More
SHOT Show exhibitors are offering a number of show specials, exclusives and more. Take a look at what some companies are offering in this digital flipbook.
‘SHOT After Dark' Special Events
We have three great evenings of events planned outdoors on the Caesars Plaza for all SHOT Show attendees. View Event Details here.
VIP Nightlife Packages Still Available
VIP packages providing exclusive access to 2023 SHOT Show badge holders can be purchased anytime online.
The SHOT Show’s host hotels at The Venetian, Harrah's, LINQ and Flamingo have several restaurants by acclaimed chefs like Emeril Lagasse, Guy Fieri, Gordon Ramsay, Wolfgang Puck and Tetsuya Wakuda – all experiences you can only enjoy in Vegas. But, if your travel budget requires more economical alternatives, these same hotels (and some of these acclaimed chefs) offer more than 100 dining options. View more details on these great dining opportunities.
NSSF Is Here for Your Business
Participating in the SHOT Show is a big deal. You are directly supporting the many programs and initiatives of NSSF® — the Firearm Industry Trade Association. Meet with NSSF experts at the 2023 SHOT Show to learn strategies for strengthening your business as well as the many benefits of of NSSF membership. Learn more.