Welcome to Las Vegas for the SHOT Show! We are excited to kick off the 2023 show! Below you'll find updates and info to help you get prepped for the busy week ahead.
There are several locations available to make picking up your badge easy and convenient once you arrive in Las Vegas. Visit this webpage to find the location that works best for you.
Attend the Supplier Showcase
The SHOT Week Supplier Showcase returns this year with 500+ suppliers and countless materials and solutions. Taking place today and tomorrow from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. in the 5th Floor Palazzo Ballroom of The Venetian Convention Center. View the suppliers on display.
Monday Press Room Hours
The SHOT Show Press Room is open to credentialed members of the press today from noon to 5 p.m. You must have your SHOT Show badge to access the area. The Press Room is located in The Venetian Convention Center, Level 4, Lando Ballroom. Visit our Press Room Resources page for more information.
Attend Industry Day at the RangeTM
Industry Day at the Range 2023 will take place today from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., the day before the opening day of SHOT Show at the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club. The day will be split into two sessions; the first will be open to invited media members who are welcome to stay the entire day, and the afternoon session will open at 12:00 p.m. to up to invited buyers, dealers, distributors, and retailers. Industry Day at the Range gives invited media and buyers the opportunity to shoot and test the latest products from over 200 manufacturers. Learn more.
LEEP Meet-Up Networking Event
Join other law enforcement attendees, education speakers and manufacturers tonight from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Canaletto Restaurant for a special networking event, sponsored by Daniel Defense, designed to give you time to build connections, ask questions and share experiences. Pre-registration is required to attend.
SHOT Show VIP Networking Events
Kick off your visit to Las Vegas with other SHOT Show attendees at Drai's Rooftop Networking Event from 8 to 10 p.m. and the Jewel Nightclub VIP Access from 10:30 p.m. to close. Exclusive access to 2023 SHOT Show badge holders. Separate Fees Apply. Buy Tickets Here.
Industry Day At The Range™ Transportation Schedule
Due to limited parking, driving to Industry Day is not recommended. NSSF provides bus transportation to and from the range. Find the schedule and more information here.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
Free rides to and from the Venetian Expo, Ceasars Forum and official SHOT Show hotels run every 30 minutes today from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Here are just a few ways to keep in touch with everything that’s going on this week.
- SHOT Show TV and YouTube — It’s everywhere! Check the Las Vegas Tourism and Convention Channel at your hotel (Find channel listings here) each morning before the show and after each day’s events to see everything the show has to offer. For all SHOT Show TV product highlights, interviews and overall show coverage, visit the SHOT Show Youtube Channel.
- SHOT News — Get all the news that every attendee needs to make their SHOT Show experience more complete.
- Social Media — For real-time highlights and breaking news from the show, the SHOT Show’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter feeds are your instant-access points. Like ‘em, share ‘em, retweet ‘em and remember to use #SHOTShow so we know you’re with us.
- SHOT Show Mobile App — Download the app for real-time show announcements, interactive floor maps, meeting and scheduling functions, SHOT Show video feeds and more!
- Digital Tracker Details Everything — Everything you need to know about the SHOT Show is detailed in our 2023 SHOT Tracker. The Tracker is key for effective pre-show planning, packed with show schedules, networking details, education descriptions, exhibitor lists, and a sneak peek of the hottest products.
Are You Registered for SHOT University Courses?
SHOT University™ courses will be available a la carte, offering over a dozen classes and will run Tuesday through Friday, giving you more flexibility than ever before to participate.
VIP Nightlife Packages Still Available
Join industry colleagues at some of the most popular nightclubs and bars in Las Vegas, including Drai’s Rooftop, Jewel Nightclub, Encore Beach Club and more. VIP packages providing exclusive access to 2023 SHOT Show badge holders can be purchased anytime online. Want to invite your whole team or your customers? Group sales are available for verified exhibitors. Contact email@example.com to book group packages.
The SHOT Show’s host hotels at The Venetian, Harrah's, LINQ and Flamingo have several restaurants by acclaimed chefs like Emeril Lagasse, Guy Fieri, Gordon Ramsay, Wolfgang Puck and Tetsuya Wakuda – all experiences you can only enjoy in Vegas. But, if your travel budget requires more economical alternatives, these same hotels (and some of these acclaimed chefs) offer more than 100 dining options. View more details on these great dining opportunities.
‘SHOT After Dark' Special Events
We have three great evenings of events planned outdoors on the Caesars Plaza for all SHOT Show attendees. View Event Details here.
NSSF Is Here for Your Business
Participating in the SHOT Show is a big deal. You are directly supporting the many programs and initiatives of NSSF® — the Firearm Industry Trade Association. Meet with NSSF experts at the 2023 SHOT Show to learn strategies for strengthening your business as well as the many benefits of NSSF membership. Learn more.