Submit Your Presentation By August 25
SHOT University is the highly regarded offering of educational sessions that share models of success with the goal of elevating industry professionalism and success across many business types. SHOT University attracts decision-makers primarily from firearm industry retailer and shooting range businesses, with professionals from the conservation community, manufacturers, suppliers and trade media also attending.
Proposed presentations must meet the 1-hour per session timeframe and should include at least 15 minutes of dedicated time for questions and answers from the audience.
Presentation proposals that are interactive in nature and include handouts (such as course booklets and/or whitepapers) are strongly encouraged.
Presentation submissions are due by August 25, 2023. All submissions received after this date will not be considered.
Presenters will be notified of acceptance via email by September 1, 2023. Presentations selected are at the sole discretion of the NSSF.
Potential presentation topics:
- Form 4473
- NFA, and other Federal and State Compliance
- Event Planning, Sales and Promotions Tactics
- Diversifying your Customer Base
- Legislative and Regulatory Challenges
- Suicide Prevention
- Indoor and Outdoor Shooting Range Business Operations
- Shooting Range OSHA and or EPA
- Membership Campaigns (Recruitment, Retention, Program Management)
- Increasing Customer Engagement
- Engaging with your Community/Customer
- Cyber Security
- Social Media
- Retail and Customer Experience Design
Your presentation proposal should include a summary of a problem or opportunity to be addressed, a brief overview of the presenter’s qualifications, any referrals, as well as information about recent speaking engagements to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline of August 25, 2023.